Friday, 25 November 2011

'Finished Object' Friday {25/11/11}

I haven't had a FO Friday for a while so I have a few things I've finished.

Noro Garter Stitch Baby Blanket:
I saw this lovely garter stitch blanket on the Mama's and Papa's website and I fell in love but I wanted to make one of my own.  The Noro is actually very soft and I'm still debating putting a ribbon binding around the edge of this blanket.

Garter Stitch Baby Beanie:
I made this beanie with beautiful Bamboo Sirdar Snuggly yarn and it is gorgeous.  I wanted to make something that wasn't too boyish and blue so I thought purple and green would go well together.  I still have enough yarn left over to make some little shoes.  This is 6-12 Months because my little guy will be born at the start of summer so I'm knitting in bigger sizes.

Knitted Boobie:
The colours don't photograph wonderfully of my boobie.  I made this as a test of a pattern that Sarah (Crafts from the Cwtch) created and it is intended for a breastfeeding support lady who will use it for demonstration purposes.

Little Bear Hat:

Continuing on with all the animal hats I've been making, I finished this bear hat. I love how they sit, I'm not actually sure of how I made the ears I just made it up as I went along! 

That's it for me today, I did also finish the white Matinee Jacket I started, oh in July, but I haven't got a photo of it at the moment.

Find out what others have made over at Tami's blog.

5 comments:

  1. Wow, loads of cool projects. I love the blanket, it looks amazing. And the purple and green together in the hat are fab :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those - especially the blanket and those little ears.

    I can't wait to meet your little man (and secretly hoping you'll let me wrap him :D )

    ReplyDelete
  3. The green and purple garter hat looks great! I love your boob - it looks like Sarah's pattern worked :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want a hat with ears for me :) lol and a couple of boobs to stuff my bra wouldnt go a miss ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely stuff. You did well on the boobie, I was thinking, well that's an interesting color for a pumpkin, it looks more like a boob ... because it is!

    ReplyDelete