Wednesday, 19 October 2011

'Work in progress' Wednesdays {19/10/2011}

Hello! It has been too long! Three WIPs today:
Knitting: I'm making Pepita by Martina Behm with this gorgeous ball of Schoppel-Wolle Zauberball.  I am about 19 rows of stocking stitch away from making the legs, which I'm thinking I'm going to have to do mismatching so it doesn't look odd with one matching leg and one not.


Crochet: I'm making a little Autumnal baby hat with lovely EasyKnits Twinkle sock yarn.  I really want to embellish it with leaves (you can see my attempt at the bottom) and want a really nice crochet pattern for an oak leaf - does anyone know of one?

My third WIP is a bit different:
Hello Baby McKellan!  I am 16 weeks pregnant tomorrow and since 5 weeks I have been very ill with Hyperemesis and taken a few trips into the hospital, which is my excuse for the lack of blogging!  I am still sick everyday but it is getting less and less and hopefully this is me on the road to being better and being able to enjoy the bump!

For more WIP Wednesday, visit Tami's blog!

11 comments:

  1. Hey, congratulations! Although I'm sorry about the hyperemesis, that's not good (I have emetophobia, so I feel really bad for you!)

    Loving your pepita, Zauberball is one of my favourites :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your projects and congrats on the little peanut! Hope you are feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AW! Your third WIP in amazing :) A true work of beauty and art and love. I hope you begin to feel better.

    The pepita is adorable! I have never knit with a Zauberball before, but now I really want to try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've got a lot of work in progress! Pepita is adorable, but that third wip is stealing the show! Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your first two WIP's are stunning, but the best one is definitely the 3rd!

    CONGRATULATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  6. All your WIPs look great but I must admit I like the third one best:) I hope you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Danielle - AstashAddict19 October 2011 at 21:39

    Yay your back!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! hope you feel better soon and enjoy the rest of your pregnancy..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely delicious! I think I want that romper in my size :) I hope that the remainder of your pregnancy goes much smoother!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations, and I hope you feel better soon! Your Pepita is just stunning!

    ReplyDelete