Wednesday, 27 July 2011

'Work in progress' Wednesdays {27/07/11}

An exciting day today! For two reasons:
1.  I am now on holiday until the 9th of August (yipee!)
2. Much more importantly - Today, myself and my lovely friend Danielle, launched our business, Jane & Michael, into the online world! How very very exciting.

Please feel free to go have a look on our website and visit our Etsy and Blog as well - not everything is online yet, mostly Hand Dyed Yarn, but we are super excited! *does a little dance*

So that's one WIP!

I have two more:
My knitted Matinee Jacket - which I am still working on, finished the skirt so I'm now on the short top bit thankfully.

And I just started and pink and purple crocheted granny blanket for my friends baby as I am flying up and down the UK tomorrow picking up my step-daughter for her holiday with us so I need something I can take on the plane (think they will let me away more with a crochet hook than knitting needles, fingers crossed!) and I have a lot of waiting around in airports so I figure I'll get far with this blanket.

So busy times for me!  I have also finished another one of my A(nother) Year of Projects and bought some yarn for another so I'm progressing well, I will post more about that later.

Please go visit the other ladies from Tami's Amis Blog as their work is always awesome! 

10 comments:

  1. I can't seem to see your WIP's. So I can't comment but I am going to pop over to see your online business. Congratulations on that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you - I fixed it now! The pictures should be there...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the new business, looks great from what I've seen :) Hope you manage to get lots done on the plane!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the new business venture - I've just been over to have a look and I have to say I love the colours of your yarn up so far. Will definataly be considering what you've got available the next time I'm shopping for a special project!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on launching your online business! Your yarn looks beautiful. As does the texture on that Matinee Jacket.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the online biz! I love the Matinee jacket so far! wow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on the new venture! The matinee jacket is looking so pretty. Have a fun vacation and hope you get lots of knitting in.

    ReplyDelete
  8. In the States at least they are more lenient about the plastic, bamboo, and wooden hooks than metal. Enjoy your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely yarn, interesting that you are dyeing with natural dyes, the colors are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations and good luck with the store! The yarn is wonderful - I'm sure you'll have lots of customers. The WIPs look great:)

    ReplyDelete