Wednesday, 13 July 2011

'Work in progress' Wednesdays {13/07/11}

Good morning! I have 3 WIPS this week, 1 crochet and 2 knitting!

Crochet: I am making some tiny baby sandals for some stock!

Knitting: I am making a Matinee Jacket for a friends baby due in September.


Knitting: This blob of yarn is the first few rows of my Capucine hat for my Year of Projects!  It is Araucania yarn, which is very soft and lush colours, but it has blobs - I'm sure the pattern I picked for it will do it justice though!

So I am doing well this week, something for me, something for a friend, and stuff for stock!  

3 more sleeps and then Knit Nation on Saturday! Weeeeeeeeeee! I'm so excited for the yarny goodness!

If you want to head over and see what everyone else is up to go HERE!

13 comments:

  1. Excellent balance of projects ;) Love the colours in the Araucania yarn, texture looks very unusual so I can't wait to see it finished! The matinee jacket is looking stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty colours, and the matinee jacket does look just adorable! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look great! I love knitting for other people, surprises, gifts and requests but I think it lovely to knit something for yourself too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great projects - I love how lacey the socks look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the little sandals! And the matinee jacket is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like to mix up knitting for myself and knitting gifts too. All your projects are looking good. Have a fabulous time at Knit Nation!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colors in the Araucania yarn. Can't wait to see more of it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with Pinkundine. You have a great assortment of projects! I love the little sandels. They're adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are all beautiful. I can't wait to see them as they progress!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are an inspiration. To be thinking ahead and making something for stash is really awesome planning!

    ReplyDelete
  11. With three such great projects, how do you decide what to work on first?

    ReplyDelete
  12. The matinee jacket looks absolutely adorable. Such a nice range of projects - if you get tired of one, you can pick up another for something completely different.-!

    ReplyDelete