Wednesday, 22 June 2011

'Work in progress' Wednesdays {22/06/11}

A few WIPs this week, I couldn't post last week so I have added them to this week due to the fact that blogger has been acting up and not allowing me to post photos!
I have been carding and spinning some of my sheep fleece! Baaa!

I have been dyeing a very poorly put together Primark dress to give it a new life! (All the black trimming ran into the peach fabric! Tut tut!)

Sewing my Apple t-shirt Quilt (I know, I have too many Apple t-shirts!)  This is actually 32"x52" it just looks small!  It's a child sized quilt.

First ever knitting in the round, on circular needles, and with some LOVELY Debbie Bliss Andes yarn that is Baby Alpaca and Silk... yum!

Second time knitting in the round, on circular needles, this time a pair of leg warmers, knitted at the same time on one long cable - adventurous! 

Go see what everyone else has been up to here! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment