I'm currently on an airplane so I have had to schedule this WIP Wednesday from a different period in time! After finishing my Froggy Festival Shawl, I have decided to return to my Ribbon-Tie Cardigan, purely because at the start of this year I had 6 WIPs and I don't want to get back to the stage where I am just finishing off projects, because I love to start new ones! So I am back to finishing for the moment so that my future can be more new projects!
It is a bit daunting by here is a complete list of outstanding projects:
- Ribbon-tie Cardigan
- Crochet Cushion Cover (just the back to do)
- '50s Tea Dress (Just a zip and some tidying up)
- Lemon '60s Dress (Same as above, I need to learn how to do zips!)
- White Baby Bundle, completed 1 Cardigan and Slippers, still need to do more!
- Legwarmers (not yet started!)
And if we are counting, I have a shed load of scrapbooking supplies that I have barely used since Christmas to make a wedding scrapbook, but to be honest, as much as I love my paper crafting supplies, I just don't really like crafting with paper. It's not as soft and fluffy =D