Wednesday, 18 May 2011

'Work in progress' Wednesdays {18/05/11}


Back to Wednesday again! Can't believe how quick these weeks are flying in! May is disappearing already!
Crochet:Festival Shawl
Back in love with this pattern, that said I'm not actually using the pattern anymore because it doesn't seem to be right at all.  So I am just using my crochet instinct and working my way through it myself.  And it is looking lovely! And growing rapidly seeing as I have only been doing it today since last Wednesday!  It is quite addictive though so less talk more crochet is in order before bedtime!






Sheepy Project
I do have another WIP which started out looking like this <.  There will be more on this in another post as there is so many different things to do with it I can't restrain myself to posting just a few pictures - Don't say I didn't warn you!!!


To see other bloggers WIP, click here.

5 comments:

  1. lol, the 2nd one looks like a lump, good luck with that. The first one is lovely. so am curious what pattern you're using that you're not using.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That shawl is making me sigh. All those beautiful fans and open space, mmm.

    And I can't wait to see more about the lump-o-fleece!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love that shawl! It's gorgeous and you should totally be proud!

    So excited to see what you do with your fleece! Do you plan to keep it natural or dye it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heylo ladies! Thank you!

    The fleece I will be using part natural and dye some of it too using different methods. It's my trial fleece!

    The shawl is here: http://www.ravelry.com/projects/another/festival-shawl

    Thanks for your lovely comments! xx

    ReplyDelete