Wednesday, 4 May 2011

'Work in progress' Wednesdays {04/05/11}


Ooooh what do I not have as a WIP! Haha!


Crochet:Mini Granny Square Cushion
Still to finish the back of this - don't know what I'm going to do with that yet!


Knitting: Ribbon-Tie Lacy Cardigan



I have completed the back and front left of this cardigan so far, halted by stupidly falling over whilst trying to learn to Snowboard! So I can't knit at the moment, but I'm getting better!  I did cast on the front right though!

Sewing: 1950s Tea Dress
I am making this supposedly to wear to a wedding on Sunday.  Best stop blogging and start sewing I'd say!
















The next WIP will have to be my Etsy/Folksy shop - it's been almost 6 months since the stuff I had up on it came down, so I really have to sort that out!


To see other bloggers WIP, click here.

6 comments:

  1. Cute cushion! Must learn to crochet. But really, I'm pretty much in awe of that dress. It's beautiful! And it looks pretty close to being done, so you must not have too much left. More pics when it's all finished, please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOD, I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE that dress. I am so jealous. It's soooo pretty. I agree with Paula, we need more pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i was thinking of making a mini 50's dress out of the scraps you gave me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that dress is amazing! The pattern and neckline are making me swoon.

    I love the look of the granny square cushion, too. I always love the look of black as the outer edge of a granny square, but have yet to make a square with said colour scheme myself, somehow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh thank you ladies! And that's not a brilliant picture of it either! Been working more on it tonight - falling in love with it all over again! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The dress is looking lovely.

    ReplyDelete