Sunday, 22 May 2011

Project Spectrum {5}

I really want to know how I have never heard of Project Spectrum before.  It is right up my street! Taken from the Ravelry Group

'It is really about expressing yourself creatively - making something beautiful, and creating something unique with your hands. It is also about thinking outside of the box - perhaps taking up a new hobby, or a long neglected one, or finally dabbling in design.

Projects can be big or small - whether you plan to lay tile in your kitchen or photograph a tree in your backyard - it is not a race, it is just about sharing your creative work to inspire others.'

Basically I want to use it to do 3 things:
  1. Fuel my love for Rainbows,
  2. Help me to decide what ball of yarn to use next!
  3. To help me to try and learn some new crafts!
There are 7 months worth of colours up and ready on Lollygirl's Blog which are:
  • May – Red
  • June – Green
  • July – Blue
  • August – Pink
  • September – Yellow
  • October – Cyan/Aqua
  • November – Black/White/Grey
The fact that they are the additive primaries, the RGB model, makes my heart swoon.  There are now 9 days left of May so expect a red related Project Spectrum post soon! I better get my groove on!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment