Wednesday, 4 May 2011

May the 4th!

One of the best games I've ever played is Star Wars Galaxies. For a period of time it's all my husband and I did during the years we were at college. I was a Master Architect, although this had nothing to do with my college education!

We grew a virtual city together (Kilika Bay) and had some of the best fun sitting around my mums dining table with a shed ton of computer equipment and my brother and fakebrother. 


It was at the beginning of the era of global communication, where you start to have friends around the world and we met some crazy people! One night we took a typically 'Scottish' photo of us all with cans of Tennents and sent it around the world!

May the 4th be with you!

(Coincidentally it has been exactly 3 years since I joined Ravelry today!)



Blogged from my iPhone through BlogPress.

No comments:

Post a Comment